Thursday 26 April 2012

Marks n' Stuff.

so yeah my mark is at like 35% or something.
maybe less.

yeah i probably deserve that.
like beyond a shadow of a doubt.

because i don't hand anything in.
mostly.

also because i kind of don't like blogging.
i mean. yeah. i blog, but like on my own.
where i can post my own content and good things like that.

i don't know, i just don't like blogging about school.
for me, the internet, and blogging as a whole, is just like entirely separate from school.
my own little universe for my own devices
and i just can't get in to blogging about biology.
i try and then it's just like....

so yeah i would really prefer doing things on paper and stuff.
because it's more like... ' hey this is school! I am doing school things! Yeah!'

also to improve my mark i could start handing things in
like things that are worth a lot of marks.
that might be a good idea.

but i have this feeling that i'd be abnormally GOOD at the human body and things related to that.
which would result in my mark going up.

i can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment